Adobe Unveils Creative Suite 4
A simplified workflow in Adobe Creative Suite 4 allows users to design across media more efficiently by making it easier to complete common tasks and switch between mediums without leaving a project.
· InDesign CS4 includes a new Live Preflight tool that allows designers to catch production errors and a newly customizable Links panel to place files more efficiently.
· The revolutionary new Content-aware Scaling tool in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop CS4 Extended automatically recomposes an image as it is resized, preserving vital areas as it adapts to new dimensions.
· An expanded version of Dynamic Link in CS4 Production Premium enables users to move content between After Effects CS4, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, Soundbooth® CS4, and Encore® CS4, so updates can be seen instantly without rendering.
· Designers using the Adobe Creative Suite 4 product family will be able to gain unprecedented creative control using the new expressive features and visual performance improvements in Adobe Flash Player 10 to deliver breakthrough Web experiences across multiple browsers and operating systems.
· Flash CS4 now offers the ability to apply tweens to objects instead of keyframes, providing greater control over animation attributes. Also in Flash, the new Bones tool helps create more realistic animations between linked objects.
· Adobe ConnectNow, an online service* of Acrobat.com, can be accessed from InDesign CS4, Illustrator CS4, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Flash CS4 Professional, Dreamweaver CS4, Fireworks CS4, and Acrobat® 9 Pro, allowing real-time collaboration with two colleagues or clients.
· Designers can also share color harmonies with Adobe Kuler®, which is now accessible from within InDesign CS4, Illustrator CS4, Photoshop CS4, Flash CS4 and Fireworks CS4.
Pricing and Availability
· Estimated street price for:
o Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium will be $1799USD
o Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium will be $1699USD
o Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium will be $1699USD
o Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection will be $2499 USD
o For a limited time, validly licensed customers of eligible versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Production Studio and Macromedia Studio will be able to upgrade to Creative Suite 4 for the CS3 upgrade price. For more detailed information about features, upgrade policies, pricing, and international versions please visit www.adobe.com/creativesuite.