KODAK PULSE Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame with Wi-fi
The new Kodak PULSE digital picture frame throws you directly into the Web 2.0 world and helps to keep your pictures fresh and your family and friends closer. Now you don’t have to look at the same old slideshow of pictures as they slide past over and over again. The PULSE digital frame comes equipped with wi-fi capabilities and its very own email address. It can receive pictures that are emailed to it from any web enabled device.
The PULSE digital frame also connects to your facebook account so that all the latest pictures that you or your friends post on their accounts can be automatically uploaded and proudly displayed. This o course opens the door for all sorts of hilarious shenanigans from friends and family who know their way around Facebook and happen to have embarrassing pictures of you.
This is also a great gift to give loved ones and family, you can send them up to date pictures of your vacations, adventures, special events, and more. Just set it up and send it updates via a smart phone, laptop, or facebook. Your family can always see what you are up to by glancing at their Kodak PULSE picture frame.
KODAK PULSE Digital Frame Features:
- Receive pictures via e-mail from computers and mobile phones
- Add pictures from your home computer, Facebook, and KODAK Gallery sites with built-in Wi-Fi capability
- Easy set-up with no software to install
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for easy interaction with photos
- Store up to 4,000 pictures** with 512 MB of internal memory
- Display pictures in brilliant color and crisp detail on the 7-inch high-quality display (800 x 600 pixels) featuring KODAK Color Science and LED backlighting
- ENERGY STAR® qualified power adapter, mercury-free panel and programmable on-off settings to control power consumption
The KODAK PULSE Digital Frame will be available for $129.99 beginning in April 2010.