KODAK Slice Touchscreen Digital Camera
One of the latest additions to the KODAK digital camera lineup is the new KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera that was just announced. This premium touchscreen camera lets you take your photo albums and videos with you and share them at a moments notice.
The device features a 3.5 inch touchscreen so you won’t have to squint to see the pictures. Also an advanced search feature lets you store, locate, and share your photos with ease. You’ll need this search feature since the SLICE camera can store up to 5000 HD photos on its internal memory. The new Face Recognition feature allows you to search through thousands of pictures by person, place, occasion, or date.
Also the SLICE digital camera has similar features as the EASYSHARE M digital camera series in that it makes it easy and intuitive to share your “KODAK Moments” online on Facebook, YouTube, flickr, or via email with the push of a button. Just plug it in and push the share button, it lets you tag your photos and send them on their way to be viewed online by friends and family.
KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera features:
- Intuitive 3.5-inch, 16:9 LCD touchscreen with anti-reflective coating
- KODAK SLICE Search Feature and Face Recognition to easily sort, locate and share pictures
- Share Button for easy upload to Facebook, KODAK Gallery, Flickr, YouTube sites and e-mail
- Store up to 5,000 pictures in HD resolution
- Stunning image quality with a 14MP CCD sensor and 5X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH Lens
- Built-in optical image stabilization
- 720p/30fps HD video capture
- Kodak’s exclusive Smart Capture feature, which analyzes scenes and automatically adjusts camera settings to deliver beautiful pictures more often
- Compatible with PC or APPLE iLife Software
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery included
The KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera will be available in black, nickel and radish for US $349.95 MSRP beginning in April 2010. Best Buy will initially be the exclusive retailer for in-store sales. The KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera will also be sold online at Amazon.com and Kodak.com.
Kodak is also introducing a case for the SLICE Camera, which was designed in a competition among accessories students at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City. The final case design was chosen by celebrated designer Steve Madden and FIT faculty.
You can preorder the Slice on Amazon now for $349.95.