AT&T Announces Their First Android Phone, the Motorola BACKFLIP
While other carriers seem to be drowning in Android phones, AT&T has finally joined the party with the Moto BACKFLIP. This smartphone has MOTOBLUR running on it, which is one of our favorite Android flavors since it has awesome widgets for social networking and viewing emails. But what really makes the MOTOBLUR stand out is its unique reverse flip design, with a QWERTY keyboard and unique BACKTRACK touch panel. The BACKFLIP will be available on March 7th for an affordable $99 with rebate.
- Powered by MOTOBLUR, which organizes texts, social networks and emails for management from home screen widgets
- An original reverse flip design, QWERTY keyboard and unique BACKTRACK touch panel to easily navigate to Web sites, menus and more allowing for a hands-free display
- Table-top mode that lets it moonlight as a digital beside alarm clock, video and picture viewer
- Uses 7.2 HSPA 3G technology, 3.1” hi-res touch screen, 5 MP flash camera and is Wi-Fi enabled
- Runs AT&T Navigator, so you don’t get lost, and AT&T Mobile TV, for entertainment on-the-go!