HP has announced the HP Envy 100 All-in-one, which is the World’s First PVC-free printer. It promises to be whisper-quiet and sports a 3.45″ touchscreen display, along with wireless web connected printing, all in a very compact and slim form-factor that really does look good enough to be left in your living room. It’s design also includes a retractable tray, so that there are no “unsightly” trays sticking out of the printer. It also has ePrint and Print App support. The HP Envy 100 retails for $249. Read on for more specs.
One-touch apps print from the Web without a PC
• Access and print customizable apps for maps, movie tickets, coupons, recipes, greeting cards and more.
• Print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected, using integrated wireless networking.
• Print at your convenience—whether it’s from across town or across the room—using HP ePrint.
• Produce impressive photos and photo projects directly from the Web—simply connect to Snapfish and print.
Sophisticated versatility for your home
• Fashionable functionality—Print from the Web without a PC, produce documents and photos, plus Copy and Scan.
• Print lab-quality photos that dry instantly and last for generations.
• Print photos and documents without a PC—even Web prints—using memory card slots and the touchscreen display.
• Choose high-capacity ink cartridges or HP Photo Value Packs for a better value with frequent printing.
Print Speed: Up to 27 ppm black, Up to 22 ppm color
Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed
Copy Speed: Up to 27 cpm black, Up to 22 cpm color
Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11n
Paper Handling: 80-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
Monthly Volume (Duty Cycle): Up to 1,000 pages
Features: 3.45″ touchscreen CGD (with TouchSmart control panel), Borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11 in