The HTC Sensation 4G has officially landed at T-Mobile, and were especially excited for this new smartphone because T-Mobile was sorely missing an HTC handset with the HTC Sense user interface. The device is also one of the first handsets to run Sense over Android 2.3. But the HTC Sensation 4G isn’t just about it’s software, it’s also got powerful hardware under the hood. Were talking about a 1.2GHZ dual-core processor, a 4.3 inch qHD display, and an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with dual LED flash, digital zoom and auto-focus, as well as a front-facing camera and 1080p HD video recorder. The device also features DLNA compatibility, and comes with a pre-installed 8GB microSD card.
The HTC Sensation 4G will also deliver on-the-go entertainment experience with easy access to top movie titles, TV programs, music and more via the following preloaded applications:
· HTC Watch: A library of the latest, premium movies and TV shows available for rent or purchase using innovative progressive download technology
· HTC Listen: A VIP pass to a library of millions of songs with the freedom to transfer purchases to another device or computer
· T-Mobile TV: A free selection of live and on-demand TV including news, sports and kids programming, plus full episodes of popular shows
· T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik™: Video conversations with friends and family through T-Mobile’s network and over Wi-Fi
· Slacker Radio: Free, personalized radio with over 150 genre stations and the ability to create your own stations
The HTC Sensation will be available for $199 with a 2 year contract starting one June 15th. It will also be available at some Walmart locations starting on June 12th.