Well we saw it in person a few weeks ago and now we can finally reveal that V-MODA is debuting another pair of True Blood inspired headphones. True Blood REVAMP are Metal High-Fidelity In-Ear Headphones and is the next pair of bloody good sound to be released from V-Moda for True Blood and V-Moda fans alike.
The Silver bullet design will appeal to all, and for those who desire the lure of True Blood, there is the True Blood logo that adorns the pair of in-ear headphones as well as the ever so popular Chinese symbols, you would find on a bottle of Tru Blood that is served in Fangtasia.
REVAMP will be making its official appearance at Comic-Con in San Diego this week but we will have the full review up this weekend.
• ACTIVE FLEX detachable sport earhooks for a secure fit and consistent sound for gym, running and sport use
• Re-mastered BLISS 2.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) fittings reduce outside noise and enhance stability, sound and comfort. Includes four pairs of black silicone fittings (XS, S, M, L)
• One-button microphone universally compatible with all iPhone®, iPad®, iPod®, AndroidTM, BlackberryTM, tablets, notebooks, audio devices and smartphones with a 3.5mm port
• Two-year V-MODA premier warranty
• Immortal Life Replacement Program – 50 percent off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
• Carrying pouch
The REVAMP and the entire “V-MODA for True Blood” line is now available at V-MODA.com, store.hbo.com, Amazon.com, and the HBO Shop located at 42nd St. & 6th Ave. in New York. They will normally retail for $120 but will be offered for a discounted price of $99.99 throughout Season 4 of True Blood.