With True Blood’s season coming to a close this Sunday, it is only appropriate that V-MODA launches something juicy to celebrate. After all, they are the company behind the True Blood headphones launch this year. So today they have announced a limited edition series of the True Blood Headphones called MAKER. Only 400 units will be available and each are individually numbered, so not only is it a collector’s item for V-Moda fans, but for True Blood fans as well.
If these In-Ear headphones look familiar, it is because they are modeled after the V-Moda Vibrato pair of headphones that were released a while ago.
The Maker features Kevlar reinforced cable, a 24k gold plated plug, Bliss 3.0, balanced sound and 8mm V-Masque drivers. The True Blood Maker In-Ear Headphones retail for $150. Get them before they get sucked away.
And don’t forget to check back this Saturday for our upcoming True Blood giveaway… it will make your ears bleed.
- Zinc Metal die casting for a unique shape, feel, durability with minimal acoustic resonance(Patented)
- ACTIVE FLEX (Patented) detachable sport ear hooks for a secure fit for gym, running and sport use(Patent-Pending)
- REVAMPED BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) hybrid silicone fittings reduce outside noise and enhance stability, sound and comfort. Includes four pairs of black silicone fittings (XS, S, M, L) (Patent-Pending)
- One-button microphone universally compatible with all iPhone®, Android™, Windows, iPad®, iPod®, Blackberry™, tablets, notebooks, audio devices and smartphones with a 3.5mm port
- Two-year V-MODA premier warranty
- Immortal Life Replacement Program – 50 percent off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
- Italian-designed Carrying pouch