Walmart has finally published their Black Friday Ad preview for 2011, and this year the tech deals are quite impressive.
Some of the deals that stand out for us include:
- 32″ 720P Emerson TV for $188
- LG Blu-Ray Player for $49
- HP 15.6″ AMD Dual-Core Laptop for $248
- 40″ 1080P Emerson TV for $248
- Sony Connected Blu-Ray Player for $79
- RCA Wi-Fi Streaming Media Player with Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, etc for $39
- 51″ 720p Samsung Plasma HDTV for $498
- Samsug Prevail for Boost Mobile $69
- Magellan RoadMate GPS for $69
- Sony Speaker Dock for iPhone $49
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR Camera with Bag + memory Card Bonus $479
- Kodak C3450 Digital Camera $49
- 7″ Digital Picture frame $20
- Philips 4GB MP3 Player $19.88
- Compaq Presario 15.6″ AMD Dual-Core Laptop for $198
- HP AMD Dual-Core Desktop with 18.5″ LCD Monitor $298
- 4GB Flash Drive $5
- Deagate 640Gb Portable Hard Drive $54
- Cisco Valet Waireless N Router $25
- HP All-in-one Printer $19
- Wii Limited Edition Blue Console $99.96
- Xbox 360 Console with Kinect $199.96
They also plan on having the Kindle Fire, but it won’t be discounted. No matter what, at $199, we’re sure that these tablets are going to disappear quickly.
Walmart will open up on 10PM on thursday for toys and more, but their electronics deals will open on friday at 12AM. So for those of you who are planning to brave the onslaught of crowds, you know you’ll want to get there early to wait online.
Overall, there some really decent deals here, but trying to get them is not recommended for the weak of heart. If you can handle the crowds and the mad rush at the items, followed by the disappointment that there are only a few in stock and they have already been taken, then good luck!