CES 2012 wouldn’t be complete without an Epson Printer. The Artisan 1430 is an impressive wireless printer that can do ultra high definition as large as 13”x 19”! This should leave a few artists salivating. For you pros out there, things are about to get technical.
The Artisan 1430 gets such amazing results by using Epson’s exclusive Advanced MicroPiezo print head with DX5 technology for the most accurate ink placement possible resulting in very smooth gradations and accurate skin tones. Wireless networking lets us easily share the printer with anyone on the network, even yourself through the Epson iPrint app that lets you print and share from a smartphone, iPhone, tablet or other device. You will be able to make gallery-quality prints on many borderless sizes, including 4”x6”, 13”x19” and 12”x12.” The Adobe Photoshop Elements bonus software will be useful making this printer ideal for a bunch of projects from brochures and posters to photo enlargements and personalized CDs/DVDs.
· Ultra Hi-Definition photos that are smudge, scratch and water resistant
· PC-free printing and sharing documents and photos from a smartphone, iPhone, tablet or other mobile devices with Epson iPrint
· Photos last up to 200 years in storage and up to 98years on display under glass
· Customized photo enlargements, brochures, posters and scrapbook pages
· Professional-looking ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
· Image enhancement tools for automatic color and lighting correction and red eye removal
· Range of eco features and environmental qualifications including, Energy Star and RoHS compliance, and is designed to be recycled
The Epson Artisan 1430 goes for $299.99 and will be available in February in many stores an Epson’s website.