If you aren’t familiar with Fotopedia, then you are missing out because they design some of the most beautiful pictorial apps on the market for iOS devices. Their latest one is a personal fav, that features as its subject the strong women that make up various cultures around the globe. The app allows you to peek at every corner of the globe and witness women in their native environments experiencing human, political, and religious events around the world. The app includes imagery of women as nuns, soldiers, and in various other roles but all with one main constant – that these are empowered women whether they are young or old.
The app shows off the beautiful photography done by Olivier Martel, who traveled to more than 75 countries to gather these images. If you ever wanted to know how your sister lives around the globe, Women of the World is one app you will want to pick up and it’s for free so there really is no excuse.
Additional features of the app include:
- A collection of hundreds of photos
- Visual stories, updated every week
- Complete navigation with smart tags, search and interactive maps
- Instant Slideshows
- Free Wallpapers for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Favorites to create your own personalized photo albums
- Photo sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter