Win the Samsung Galaxy Note for Spring Break!
Whether you’re lounging by the pool, taking a stroll on the beach, or just snapping photos with your friends to capture fun memories, AT&T has one of the largest selections of smartphones that you can add to your packing list before you hit the road for Spring Break. Devices that can withstand the elements of sand and water if they washed up on shore and can crop, edit and share photos instantly that will make all your friends jealous as you soak up the sun. Here are some perfect phones to add to your list of things to pack before you head out of town:
- Rugby Smart— Perfect for outdoors, the Rugby Smart is no stranger to rough play. With built-in water and dust resistance features—from the beach to the camping site—Rugby Smart fulfills all your smartphone needs with the physical strength to handle surprises that are sure to come your way during Spring Break.
- Pantech Element— If homework and emails are creeping their way into your vacation time, the light-weight, water-proof Pantech Element is the tablet for you. With 4G LTE speeds and easy access to emails and documents, users are able to lounge poolside in the sun with no worries of a few “splashes” here and there.
- Samsung Galaxy Note – Leave the bulky cameras behind. The Samsung Galaxy Note makes it easy to enjoy premium photo editing tools, just as you would on a PC. Pre-loaded onto the device, Adobe ® Photoshop ®Touch lets you combine multiple photos into layered images, make popular edits, apply professional effects and more. Additionally, Adobe Ideas is an easy drawing tool, perfect for users who want to sketch ideas, choose amazing color themes and import images. You can easily create and share fun memories without ever having to pick up a computer.
We’re giving away the Samsung Galaxy Note! So enter below!
Heading to Mexico for Spring Break? Make sure to add an international plan. Depending on what you need — Voice, Messaging, Data – choose a personalized plan that works for your needs and your budget! Info on Mexico plans below.
Voice (calls made from Mexico to U.S.)
*these are designated for Mexico (and Canada) specifically. Perfect for Spring Break travelers and those planning a short stay
- 50 minutes of talk time for $24.99/month
- 125 minutes of talk time for $49.99/month
- 275 minutes of talk time for $99.99/month
- 800 minutes of talk time for $199.99/month
Messaging (MMS and SMS—sent from international destinations to U.S)
*these are relevant for over 120 countries, including Mexico
- 50 messages for $10/month
- 200 messages for $30/month
- 500 messages for $50/month
Data (data used at international destinations)
* these are relevant for over 120 countries, including Mexico
- 50 MB for $24.99/month
- 125 MB for $49.99/month
- 275 MB for $99.99/month
- 800 MB for $199.99/month