8 Reasons Why I'll Never Watch Downton Abbey
Downton Abbey aired its Season 3 finale on Sunday. Woohooo…. So begins the water cooler talk about the shocking plot twist etc. Most people will be busy breaking down every word Maggie Smith said, and I’ll also be prompted as to whether I have watched the show, and be told about how much I’m missing out.
Well folks, I don’t want to watch Downton Abbey, so stop asking me! And here are 8 reasons why.
1. Because Everyone Else is Watching It.
2. Maggie Smith is Overrated.
3. Stuffy Old Rich People.
I can always go to the Upper West Side in NYC for that.
4. Tired of being told ” I have to see it!” No I dont!
5. Because Who Watches PBS!? – Unless Elmo is On.
6. I Would Rather Watch Revenge.
I mean, come on! Isn’t the cast of Revenge a whole lot better looking?!
7. I Always Think Elizabeth McGovern is Sherilyn Fenn, and Vice Versa.
8. Ever since the X-files, I Have had Commitment Issues to Any New TV Show.
So there are my 8 rants / reasons, for why I’m not watching Downton Abbey. Now who is with me?