Star Wars was on everybody’s mind in December, and rightfully so since the long-awaited sequel ended up being a smash hit. Fortunately, December’s Nerd Block was all about the Star Wars, with a little bit of Star Trek thrown in for good measure for the trekkies out there who might feel neglected.
Here’s what we found in December’s Box:
- Tie Fighter Pilot by Funko Pop! – We can never get enough vinyl figs.
- Exclusive The Force Awakens T-shirt
- Exclusive Blaster Keychain – Because ancient religions and hockey weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.
- Galactic Vacation Destination Mouse Pad (1 or 3) – This is styled after a classic vacation destination postcard, but this is advertising a retreat in a galaxy far, far away.
- Star Wars Ice Cube Tray (1 of 3) – What’s cooler than being cool? HOTH! Luckily we don’t live on that planet.
- Star Trek Rank Insignia Label Pin – This pin is a tribute to the late Leonard Nimoy.
Overall, this month’s box did a excellent job of celebrating the Star Wars franchise. But we also very much appreciate that Nerd Block made sure that trekkies weren’t neglected! That said, our favorite item in the box was the vinyl fig as usual, but we also appreciated the ice cube tray very much.
Subscription boxes are generally very addictive, but Nerd Block is one of our favorites. That is because each month, Nerd Block serves up a dosage of geeky goods such as action figures, t-shirts and other surprises. The cost for Nerd Block Classic is $19.99 a month plus $9.50 shipping in the U.S. They also ship worldwide.Get Nerd Block