A true mystery box with no themes and no information given ahead of time, Powered Geek Box will surprise you every month with a guaranteed t-shirt and lots of other random loot.
The February box had some new favorites as well as good ol’ blasts from the past:
- Superman T-shirt – Who doesn’t love a classic Superman tee?
- 6″ Deadpool Body Knocker – Another solar powered knocker to stand next to your Joker fig (from January’s box).
- Batman Tumbler – Keep your favorite beverage hot or cold with this double-wall insulated mug with a huge Batman logo!
- Street Fighter Pixel Bricks – Ken – Build your own figurine with pixel bricks.
- Deadpool Pocket Pop – A mini Deadpool, with sword in hand! Look at that face!
- Snap Macro Lens – Another item that is less geeky (remember the mustache kit from last month?), but still pretty cool.
Being a fan of the classic heroes, I enjoyed this month’s box. I also love Lego, so building the Ken pixel bricks fig was totally fun!
The Powered Geek Box comes in two sizes. The deluxe box costs $16.95 per month and includes four to six items and the premium box costs $25.45 per month and includes six to nine items. We received the premium box here. Whichever one you choose, each month you can expect to receive a box full of unexpected geeky goodies and a guaranteed monthly t-shirt.
Get Power Up Box!