We Think This Artist’s Stranger Things Fan Art Skills Might Have Come From the Upside Down
We can’t come up with an alternate explanation — Juan Carlos Ruiz’s digital art of the characters from Stranger Things is just that good! He’s done two series of portraits for the two seasons, and they both capture everyone’s personalities perfectly. The faded, torn binder paper background is a nice touch, too — very ’80s!
Lucas, fully ready for action with his bandanna!
It’s classic Eleven, before her season two phase.
- The Week in Geek – Gillian Anderson is Done With All Y’all
- The Week in Geek – Sounds Like Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles Really Are Coming to TV
- This is Some of the Most Gorgeous Star Wars Fan Art We’ve Seen Yet
- Check Out These Adorable Drawings of Our Favorite Super Girls!
- Here’s What Disney Characters’ Pokémon Teams Would Look Like