Thursday test

This is Kaylee Jean Muthart. She’s 21-years-old now, and she lives in Anderson, South Carolina. Anderson is a quaint and picturesque town located an hour away from the Blue Ridge Mountains and four hours from the shore of South Carolina.

Kaylee comes from quite a big family. She is one of 6 children and has 5 brothers and sisters.

Beautiful and blonde, she seemed like your average young woman. She had absolutely gorgeous blue eyes.

Facebook; Kaylee is pictured above wearing sunglasses

She frequently posted on Facebook and took tons of photos with her friends.

She did great in school. She worked really hard. She was well liked and had an active social life.

Facebook; pictured above is Kaylee Jean Muthart hugging a friend of hers

She wanted to go to college and study marine biology.

She dreamed of getting a scholarship so she could go.

What she horrifyingly did to herself one day made national headlines and even international ones.

This is Kaylee’s incredible story.

Her life all changed on February 6th, 2018.

Facebook; Kaylee Jean Muthart pictured in the photo above smiles with another friend of hers

Following the incident that changed the entire course of her life, Kaylee had this to say to People Magazine:

“I actually feel like a person. I feel like myself, and I don’t feel like I’m chasing something.

It, actually, feels really nice.

Facebook; Kaylee poses in a selfie for the above photo

The way it worked out is the way God had it work out, that’s just the way it is…

But I’d rather for it to have happened than to still be stuck in that world.”

That’s an incredibly brave and grown up thing for someone to say.

Facebook; in the above photo, Kaylee poses in a selfie

Especially after going through what Kaylee went through.

Facebook; Kaylee’s bright blue eyes are noticeable in the above photo

Kaylee is surprisingly at peace with how things have gone for her.

Kaylee got straight As in school. She was a model student. She was in the National Honors Society.

Kaylee ended up leaving high school though, just halfway through finishing her junior year.

She was 17-years-old. So close to graduating and going on to college.

Pictured above a high school student holds her books and carries a backpack on her way to school

She had a heart arrhythmia which caused her to frequently miss out on school.

On top of that, she was working grueling hours at her job in order to save up all her money and buy a car for herself.

Pictured above is a stethoscope, which is used to listen to heart sounds and help diagnose heart problems

This all began to really add up and cause her a lot of stress and pressure.

Kaylee’s grades began to go downhill.

It’s understandable that Kaylee couldn’t keep up her record grades with her health issues and workload.

That’s a lot for anyone to have on their plate, let alone a teenager.

Kaylee though maybe she should take time off from her school.

She moved out of her Mom’s house.

Facebook; Kaylee smiles in the above photo next to her cat

When Kaylee had turned 18, her life looked a lot different than it had the year earlier.

Instead of having a wonderful academic record, she smoked a lot, drank a lot, and worked part time at her job.

Pictured above is alcohol, something Kaylee turned to when she started to have issues

Her family had a history of addiction.

Keeping that in mind, Kaylee didn’t do anything she considered harder than drinking and smoking.

She certainly didn’t do drugs.

Facebook; Kaylee smiles next to her dog for the above two photos

She had gotten pregnant and gave birth to her daughter at 18.

Her daughter was sent to live with a family friend.

Facebook; Kaylee smiles next to a friend in the above photo, captioned, “Your best friend goals”

By the time she was 19-years-old, she wasn’t planning on going back to school at all.

One day, she smoked something that was laced.

One of her coworkers had given the substance to her at work.

She ended up quitting her job after this incident.

Kaylee just felt so betrayed by her coworker giving her the laced substance without even telling her.

Facebook; Kaylee poses with a friend for the above photo

Kaylee’s two year relationship with her boyfriend began to completely fall apart at that time too.

Since moving out of her Mom’s house, she was technically homeless by this point in time.

She slept at the houses of different friends of hers.

Facebook; Kaylee and her Mom smile together in the photo above

She always had somewhere to go despite being homeless by definition.

She wasn’t really on the streets. At least, she was not on the streets at night.

She started taking Xanax and had a breakdown when she and her boyfriend finally called it quits.

She would be later officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder, following her February 2018 incident.

Kaylee eventually found a new job. She needed to in order to make money to support herself, as she was really on her own now.

Facebook; Kaylee beams alongside her sleeping dog in the above photo

Kaylee then started doing meth as soon as she got her new job.

Facebook; Kaylee poses next to her friends in the woods in the above photo

It wouldn’t last long for her. She lost that job because she missed work due to getting high.

Suddenly, Kaylee found herself an unemployed, heavy drug user.

Not surprisingly, she surrounded herself with the same kind of people.

She was everything she never wanted to be.

Pictured above a woman smokes a cigarette, something Kaylee did too at this point in her life

She was everything she tried so hard to avoid growing up. She was so different than how she used to be.

GoFundMe; Kaylee poses for the camera in the above photo in a pink top and sunglasses

Kaylee’s Mom picked up on her substance abuse and mental health issues, even though she wasn’t living at home anymore and she rarely saw her daughter.

Pictured above is a hospital, much like the one Kaylee’s mom wanted to commit her to

She tried to help her daughter. Kaylee refused to get treatment.

Pictured above is court house, like the one Kaylee’s mom had to go to in order to get a court order

Kaylee’s Mom needed to get proof that Kaylee was a danger to herself in order to get her committed to a psychiatric facility.

She finally was able to record one of her calls with Kaylee.

This helped her get the proof she needed to get a court order to put Kaylee in treatment.

Here’s what Kaylee did to herself. 

Facebook; Kaylee is pictured above snapping a selfie before she harmed herself

Please prepare yourself before reading further because what Kaylee describes is downright disturbing.

GoFundMe; Kaylee after the incident with her eyes covered up in the above photo

It was now February 4th and Kaylee took a bigger dose of drugs than she ever had before. Two days later, Kaylee was still high.

Pictured above are drugs, similar to ones Kaylee would take

It was now February 6th. A Tuesday. At 10:30 in the morning, Kaylee found herself standing outside a church.

Pictured above are railroad tracks, like the ones Kaylee walked along one day

She had walked along a railroad track to get herself there and she thought one of her friends was inside the church.

She remembers thinking everything was very dark outside the church and gloomy, even though it was broad daylight.

Kaylee got down on the ground, screaming, “Why me? Why do I have to do this?”

She felt she had to tear her own eyes out right there.

Pictured above is a church, like the one Kaylee found herself in front of after walking along railroad tracks

She was still high on crystal meth and hallucinating. To this day she’s not sure why she felt the need to tear her eyes out of her own head, but Kaylee did. She did it.

Pictured above is a close up of a blue eye, the color on the eyes that Kaylee had

Warning, there’s graphic detail ahead. Kaylee recounted what she did to Cosmopolitan:

Facebook; in the above photo Kaylee smiles and snaps a photo

“So I pushed my thumb, pointer, and middle finger into each eye.

Facebook; pictured above Kaylee rests her head on her hands

I gripped each eyeball, twisted, and pulled until each eye popped out of the socket —

It felt like a massive struggle, the hardest thing I ever had to do.

Because I could no longer see, I don’t know if there was blood.

But I know the drugs numbed the pain.

Pictured above is a pastor, like the one that tried to restrain Kaylee after she took her eyes out

I’m pretty sure I would have tried to claw right into my brain if a pastor hadn’t heard me screaming, “I want to see the light!” — which I don’t recall saying — and restrained me.

Facebook; Kaylee hugs a friend in the above photo

He later said, when he found me, that I was holding my eyeballs in my hands.

Facebook; in the above photo Kaylee makes a funny face 

I had squished them, although they were somehow still attached to my head.

Facebook; in the above photo Kaylee takes a photo while in the car

I remember praying and sensing people fill in around me.

There must have been seven or eight men, in addition to the pastor, holding me down.

I fought so hard against their restraints that my wrists hurt for weeks after.

At some point, paramedics arrived, and I was so combative that they had to sedate me with ketamine.”

GoFundMe; Kaylee smiles without her eyes in the above photo

“I was transferred to a stretcher and airlifted via helicopter to Greenville Memorial Hospital in South Carolina,” Kaylee went on to say.

Facebook; Kaylee smiles in the above photo with a friend

While Kaylee was ripping her eyes out, her Mom was at the local courthouse. She was trying to get the court to get Kaylee committed. She sadly was far too late to help her daughter.

GoFundMe; three photos of Kaylee featured above: one is her before the incident, the second is her in the hospital after she did what she did to herself, and the third photo is what Kaylee looks like today now that she has lost her eyes entirely

The doctors at the hospital performed surgery to remove what remained of Kaylee’s eyes. They were trying to prevent her orbital sockets from becoming infected.

Facebook; pictured above Kaylee smiles while wearing a pink top and sunglasses

They also tried to keep her optic nerves intact. When Kaylee woke up 2 days after being admitted, she suffered debilitating headaches.

“She has been given a second chance,” Kaylee’s Mom told People. It’s now almost a year after Kaylee ripped her eyes out. “Mentally and physically Kaylee has come so far. We take one day at a time, but each of her days gets better. Her thoughts are very goal-oriented, and now she completely understands her path. Part of that path is to help people with her story.”

After her stay in the hospital, Kaylee did spend time in a psychiatric facility. She is now clean and off drugs. She is still relearning how to navigate the world now that she is blind.

She has learned how to play piano and guitar. She visits her daughter, who is now a toddler. As for what’s next, Kaylee hopes to have prosthetic eyes by this time next year. She wants to learn how to be a Mom to her daughter.

Facebook; Kaylee smiles in the above photo in a striped shirt

She hopes to one day be a musician or a motivational speaker.

Pictured above is a guitar, much like the one Kaylee enjoys playing

We write these stories because it’s important to bring awareness to situations like these and it’s important for the voices of the victims to be heard. If you want to keep reading additional stories like this, please see the other stories from us below.

Pictured above is the next story; This Mom & Her 9-Month-Old Daughter Were Murdered By Baby Daddy In Front Of 8-Year-Old Daughter

Shaina E. Sweitzer was a 31-year-old mom living in the rural town of Woodburn, Oregon. She had two children, both girls. Shaina was a mom to a 9-month-old daughter and an 8-year-old daughter, both from different fathers.

She was originally from Kennewick, Washington, but had moved to Oregon about ten years ago.

On January 19th, 2019, she took to Facebook to raise funds for her birthday for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline. This was the day she was murdered, and this is the last Facebook post she would ever create.

Facebook; pictured above is 31-year-old mom of two Shaina E. Sweitzer

Hailey Grimm is Shaina’s 8-year-old daughter that she had with her former boyfriend Jason Grimm. Their relationship ended and Shaina went on to date 45-year-old Mark Leo Gregory Gago, who was from Woodburn.

Shaina had a 9-month-old daughter named Olivia Lynn Rose Gago with her baby daddy Mark. The two had met while Mark was caring for Shaina’s dying mom, back in 2015.

Facebook; pictured above are Shaina’s daughters, 9-month-old Olivia and 8-year-old Hailey, with her boyfriend and father of Olivia, Mark

After her mom passed, Shaina and Hailey moved in with Mark in his family’s home.

Shaina and Mark seemed to have a solid relationship and were planning on moving into their own home together.

Jason, Shaina’s ex, said they seemed to get along great.

In the recent weeks leading up to Shaina’s murder, things took a dark twist.

Members of Shaina’s family spoke to The Oregonian and revealed that Mark had been acting very, very odd in the past weeks.

Facebook; mom Shaina is pictured above with her two young daughters Olivia and Hailey

He was definitely off. Jason admits he always had a bad feeling about Mark despite the couple’s relationship seeming to be a good one.

Jason also mentioned to The Oregonian that Mark had at one point “made a comment that he’d never hurt my daughter.”

Shaina even texted Hailey’s dad and her former boyfriend, Jason, about an incident.

Facebook; Shaina is pictured above hugging her boyfriend and baby daddy, Mark

She claimed in a weird text to Jason that Mark had attempted to strangle her.

She also admitted he had been abusing her.

Shaina lived with Mark in a home alongside farmland on South Barlow Road, located at the 3200 block of the street. The couple lived there with Olivia and Hailey.

Facebook; Olivia and Hailey, sisters and daughters of Shaina, snuggle up together on a couch

Mark’s own parents also lived in the home with the little happy family. Mark’s mom, 64-year-old Pamela Denise Bremer, and step-dad, 66-year-old Jerry William Bremer lived there too and it had been their home for over 30 years. 

Facebook; Shaina and Mark are pictured above smiling together

Pamela was very kind to Hailey and liked to cook with her in the family kitchen.

They also had a female roommate living under the same roof as all of them.

The ranch-style home in Woodburn certainly was full. 

Prior to the fateful day where he snapped and went on a killing spree, Mark was a normal guy. 

Facebook; Shaina poses in the above photo while wearing a leopard print top

Although, police discovered he was keeping a not-so-normal secret under their roof.

Mark had a stock pile of weapons in the family home. Swords, guns, and a ton of other weapons were all found inside the home by police.

Facebook; Shaina is pictured above with her young daughter Olivia

At 10:15 in the evening on a Saturday in January 2019, a 911 call was made to the local sheriff’s office.

It’s not clear who the caller was, but they frantically begged police to hurry to the home that Shaina shared with Mark, her children, and Mark’s family. 

The caller noted that there had been several people killed, and that Mark was on a rampage.

Brian Jensen, The Sheriff’s Sergeant, later recounted in a statement that:

“It was described as violent and a pretty hectic scene was being described to our call takers… deputies found a deceased adult female outside the residence.”

Police rushed to the scene, not knowing what they would find when they arrived at the home.

Facebook; Shaina poses in the above photo

One of the family’s neighbors later admitted that female roommate in the home had been injured by Mark, but made it over to his house. 

She was bleeding when she asked him for help.

Facebook; Shaina and Mark are pictured above smiling for the camera

She said Mark attacked her while she was asleep with a knife.

He sliced up her torso, but she was not murdered by him.

Sadly, the same could not be said for Mark’s infant daughter, his girlfriend, and his parents.

Facebook; Shaina smiles while wearing bright red lipstick in the above photo

Police found Mark chasing after 8-year-old Hailey when they got to the home.

Mark was wielding an axe in his hands, trying to kill Hailey.

Facebook; 9-month-old Olivia looks adorable in her onesie in the above photo

Mark was not speaking words; he was talking in strange riddles and had grabbed Hailey by the hair.

He was completely covered in blood; head to toe.

He had Hailey trapped against a wall.

Hailey was screaming at the top of her lungs, as loud as she could, for help.

Brian Jensen said in a statement at a press conference that Mark, “was trying to kill [the] child when deputies saved her life by using lethal force against the subject.”

GoFundMe; Hailey is pictured in the photo above

Police had gotten there just in time.

They shot Mark as he was attempting to murder Hailey.

Luckily, Hailey had suffered injuries that were not life-threatening.

Facebook; Shaina is pictured above in a selfie

She was taken to a nearby hospital and successfully treated.

Police are still trying to piece together what happened to cause Mark to snap.

His killing spree claimed the lives of Shaina, Olivia, Pamela, and Jerry.

Shaina’s family is still at a loss as to how they missed that something was terrible wrong in her relationship. Looking back at her Facebook now, they can see that all her recent posts pointed to things being not quite right in her life….

She had shared in a Facebook post on January 10th, shortly before she was murdered:

GoFundMe; Hailey smiles in the photo above

“I am a strong person but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright …”

Facebook; Shaina and Mark are pictured together in the above photo

The day after Shaina had posted that cryptic message, Mark had something to say in a post:

“Yes!!! We did it, Shaina Sweitzer my love, start my new job Monday, we are getting into our own home, thank you for the support and staying strong my love …”

Family and friends remember Shaina as a loving and wonderful mom to both Hailey and Olivia.

She was shy, but would warm up once she got to know someone well. Nobody had anything bad to say about Shaina.

Facebook; adorable Olivia is pictured above wearing pink

Here’s what Hailey had to say about her mom…..

Clackamas County Sheriff’s Department via AP; pictured above is Mark, smiling away in his mugshot after murdering Shaina and his own daughter

“I think I’m strong because of my mommy as an angel in heaven,” Hailey said to Fox12 about her mom, Shaina. “I think she’s gonna be my angel.”

Facebook; Hailey is pictured above feeding her half-sibling a bottle

The little girl went on to thank the police officers that saved her life that night.

Facebook; Shaina, Hailey’s mom is pictured in the above photo

“Police officers, if you’re watching this, thank you.”

“Every time I dream at night, I can’t stop thinking about my mommy,” Hailey went on to say to Fox12.

“She was the best mommy ever.”

Now, Hailey is living with her dad Jason in the state of Washington. 

GoFundMe; Hailey’s birthday cake is pictured in the photo above

“I’m going to try to support her as much as I can, and be here for her,” Jason said to The Oregonian. “And get her some counseling if she needs it.”

Facebook; Hailey is pictured above with her dad, Jason

Hailey said to Fox12, “The last time I saw my mommy is when she said ‘I love you.’”

GoFundMe; pictured above is a photo from the GoFundMe campaign set up by a family member to help Hailey

A GoFundMe has been set up to help Jason with the funeral expenses, as well as help with Hailey’s care. Debi Barry, one of Jason’s family members, set it up and says, “Asking for help with costs to help for Hailey to get things she needs, as well as funeral costs for her sister and mother.  This has been a horrific and unexpected event for our family.”

GoFundMe; pictured above is a comment the team at GoFundMe made where they decided to donate more money to Hailey’s campaign

The GoFundMe team’s heart went out to Hailey and they decided to donate 10% more to Jason and Hailey.

They said in a comment, “As part of our Gives Back program, we’re grateful for the chance to donate to campaigns that have touched us. We’re sending our best wishes during this difficult time. Sincerely, The GoFundMe Team.”

As for the officers in charge of saving Hailey’s lives?

A grand jury in Clackamas County, Oregon decided that all four deputies who shot Mark and saved Hailey cleared them of any charges related to Mark’s death. They really had acted in Hailey’s best interest, and unfortunately that involved deadly force.

Pictured above is a court building, much like the ones the four deputies who saved Hailey were inside of while the grand jury made their decision

Authorities are still unsure of Mark’s motive in killing his family members and loved ones, and it may never be known why he murdered four people, since he has died. This is probably a secret that will go to the grave with him.

Pictured above is a police officer, much like the ones who helped saved Hailey’s life

Pictured above is the next story; Victoria Martens Turned 10-Years-Old, Then Was Brutally Murdered By Her Mom’s Boyfriend The Very Next Day While Her Mom Watched

Victoria Martens was a 10-year-old girl living with her mom in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She attended fourth grade at Petroglyph Elementary. Purple was her favorite color in the world.

Victoria’s mom, 35-year-old Michelle Martens, didn’t deserve to be her mom. She did disgusting and inexcusable things to the poor little girl. Michelle also had a young son named Matthew.

Victoria had turned 10 on August 22nd, 2016, and the very next day she was brutally murdered.

Facebook; 10-year-old Victoria Martens smiles in the above photo

One of the moms of Victoria’s friends said to KRQE:

“She was just such an amazing girl and I’m so blessed and happy that we got to meet her and got to know her.”

Facebook; Victoria is pictured above with her brother, Matthew

Back in July of 2016, Michelle met her boyfriend Fabian Gonzales on the dating website called Plenty of Fish.

She then invited Fabian to move in with her, Victoria, and her young son in August of 2016.

Michelle left her children home alone with Fabian quite frequently while she went to her job at the local grocery store, although she worked at Walgreen’s right before that.

It’s not clear if Fabian abused Michelle’s son Matthew, but he severely abused Victoria and Michelle knew about it. This disgusting excuse for a mom knew her daughter was being abused by her boyfriend and she allowed it to happen. 

It turns out that she had even seen Fabian abuse Victoria in front of her while she was home, and she did nothing to stop this or stick up for her own child. Eventually, Michelle would stand by and watch as Victoria was murdered in front of her.

Facebook; Victoria smiles wide in the photo above

Fabian was a heavy drug user and he then started inviting his drug using friends over to Michelle’s house while she wasn’t home. He also invited his cousin Jessica Kelly to move into Michelle’s home on August 18th, a few days after she was released from prison.

Fabian also had a felony child abuse charge and misdemeanor abandonment of a child filed against him in previous years. Not someone you want to leave home alone with your children, let alone invite to be around them.

Jason Oetting, the father of Michelle’s son, who was biologically Victoria’s half-brother, made a statement about Michelle via his attorney.

Facebook; Michelle Martens is pictured above laying on a couch and smiling

“She’s never been a monster, she got mixed up with the worst kind of people and that contributed to a downward spiral from what we can tell.”

Jason had even been involved with raising Victoria for a few years. Although Jason maintains Michelle’s innocence, police are saying this mom shows absolutely zero remorse for what happened to her daughter and the role she played in her brutal murder.

His attorney went on to say, “Drug abuse and substance abuse had never been an issue, and Michelle seemed to be a normal person.

Facebook; in the above photo Victoria and her brother Matthew smile away with plates of cookies they decorated themselves

The way the custody schedule was in place, Jason had their son on Tuesday night. It’s by the grace of God he wasn’t with Michelle that night.”

Facebook; Victoria wears a bright pink shirt and smiles in the above photo, her hair in pigtails

On August 23rd, 2016, police were notified of a domestic disturbance.

At 4:30 in the morning, officers got to Michelle’s home.

Michelle was bleeding profusely from a wound on her head when officers entered the home.

Fabian had a black eye and blood all over his shorts that he was wearing. Officers were told that Jessica had just hit Michelle with an iron and that’s why Michelle was in rough shape. 

Facebook; Victoria is pictured above with another huge smile on her face

That hardly explained Fabian though and the blood that was soaking through his clothes. 

What could that have been from?

Facebook; Victoria poses in front of baseball bats outside in the above photo

It’s now known that Michelle’s injuries were caused by her fighting with Fabian right after they both murdered Victoria.

While officers were in the home, Jessica jumped off the balcony and took off. Officers then chased after her and eventually caught her.

As the officers were headed back to the apartment complex where they all lived, they noticed something strange.

There was smoke coming out of the apartment.

When officers investigated the cause of the smoke, they followed it to the bathroom.

There, lay Victoria.

Facebook; Victoria makes a heart with her hands in the photo above

“This homicide is the most gruesome act of evil I have ever seen in my career,” Albuquerque Police Chief Gorden Eden Jr. mentioned in a statement.

“A complete disregard of human life and betrayal by a mother.”

Facebook; monster of a mom Michelle is pictured above with Victoria

According to the criminal complaint, officers discovered in the bathroom a young girl, “rolled partially in a blanket not moving, on fire in the bathtub.”

One of the officers quickly moved to put the fire out, and then checked on Victoria.

She sadly did not have a pulse and was no longer alive.

Facebook; Michelle smiles in the above photo with blue eyeshadow

Disturbingly, the officers noticed that both of Victoria’s arms were missing from her body.

Someone had dismembered her.

Twitter; the community gathers to mourn Victoria in the photo above

Upon further investigation into the home, officers discovered Victoria’s arms.

After they had been cut off of her body, they were placed inside a plastic bag and then a plastic hamper.

The plastic hamper was then left in the living room, which is where officers found it.

The criminal complaint also details that the officers noticed that Victoria had bruises all around their neck.

They quickly suspected she had been strangled to death not long before they got there.

Facebook; Michelle smiles in the photo above wearing a necklace

Fabian said that Jessica had killed Victoria, but of course Jessica denied that and said she had not been involve in the child’s death at all.

All three of the adults were pointing fingers at each other and denying any involvement.

Officers of course took them all into custody and proceeded to question them about what had happened to Victoria.

Metropolitan Detention Center; Michelle’s booking photo is pictured above

Not surprisingly, they all changed the stories they told to authorities several times.

Michelle especially changed her stories frequently. First, she said Jessica attacked her. Then she said she wasn’t sure what happened because she left Fabian home alone with Victoria. She didn’t see or know anything.

Then she stated that Victoria simply died after she took meth that she found in the home.

Eventually, the truth came out, and this is what happened.

The Office of the Medical Examiner performed an autopsy on Victoria and determined her cause of death was strangulation. She lost consciousness, and then sadly passed away.

Twitter; pictured above is a photo saying, “R.I.P. Victoria”

It was also determined that Victoria also had alcohol in her system. She had also been stabbed. Her time of death had been approximately 8 p.m. the evening before officers were called to the home.

Twitter; in the above photos you can see the beautiful memorial paying tribute to Victoria outside her home

Police were able to trick Michelle into thinking that Fabian had already told them the truth, which is how they got it out of Michelle. She finally admitted to everything.

Jessica and Fabian had assaulted and abused Jessica while Michelle watched. They then murdered Victoria.

At one point during questioning, a detective said to Michelle: “This time she died and you weren’t ready for the type of animals (Gonzales and Kelley) were?”

“Yes, but I should have stopped it.” Michelle replied.

Twitter; Fabian, Michelle’s boyfriend, is pictured above

Michelle entered a plea bargain, after admitting she is guilty, which guarantees she will serve between 12 and 15 years in prison for child abuse resulting in death. As for Fabian and Jessica? Their trials are still ongoing.

Facebook; the community mourns Victoria’s brutal murder in the above photo

Pictured above is the next story; Three Young Sisters Miraculously Escape Murder-Suicide As Their Dad Kills Their Mom & Sister

Charlene and Robert Orsi were seemingly a couple made in US Air Force heaven. Friends and family called Charlene Charley, and Robert Bob. The two met while they were serving our country, and got married in 1994. Charley joined the Air Force in 1992. She served for four years as a radiology technologist. She was originally from upstate New York.

Charley joined the Air Force in 1992. She served for four years as a radiology technologist. She was originally from upstate New York.

Bob served in the US Air Force for 29 years. Upon retiring, the couple decided to return “home” to Redland, Alabama. Together, the couple had four daughters, and they were all very close in age.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley with her three young daughters

Their oldest daughter Adrianna is 13-years-old, only one year older than her younger sisters, Patricia, Katherine, and Cadence; who happen to be triplets.

This family of six was picture perfect. Charley had started working as a third-grade teacher after leaving the Air Force. She worked at Redland Elementary School and just loved her job.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley in the Air Force

All of the girls were healthy and happy – yet something wasn’t right. Charley was not happy in her marriage to Bob any longer.

Bob was not the man that she had met and fell in love with all those years ago. Her once straight laced husband had changed, and it was not for the better at all.

Charley had every reason to believe that he had started using drugs and abusing other substances as well.

This was not appropriate behavior for three young girls to be around and Bob’s personality had changed as a result of his substance abuse.

Charley started to weigh her options with what she should do, as Bob’s behavior didn’t change.

Facebook; Charley is pictured above with one of her third grade classes at Redland Elementary School

After trying desperately to help Bob, Charley was faced with a very difficult choice for a wife and mother to have to make.

Charley could stand by her husband and hope that his addiction didn’t start to affect her daughters.

Or Charley could file for divorce and get her daughters out of a potentially dangerous situation.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley at the beach wearing a straw hat

Charley decided it was time to file for divorce. She was left with no other option at this time.

Just nine days after filing for divorce, things in the Orsi family would never be the same.

In addition to filing for divorce, Charley also requested full custody of the couple’s four girls.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley taking a selfie

It would be the most stable environment for them to remain with their mother full time.

Pictured above is a certificate of divorce, much like the one Charley would have got once hers was finalized

Bob though did not see it this way at all. He was not going to make this divorce an easy one.

He bitterly contested the divorce. He made it clear he did not want to give Charley custody of their girls.

In the coming days, Bob would do something completely unthinkable.

Charley drove up the family driveway late one Saturday afternoon to pick the girls up and take them to their respective activities.

Facebook; pictured above is a photo of Charley’s girls when they were younger

This was right after one of her daughters had texted her saying that Bob had calmed down enough for her to come over and get them.

Authorities are still uncertain why Bob was so upset that day, but there is speculation that he was just completely coming undone in light of the divorce paperwork Charley had filed several days earlier.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley taking a selfie while outside her school

Understandably, a divorce filing would make someone upset, especially someone who wants to remain married. What we can’t begin to understand or sympathize with though is what Bob chose to do to his family.

That fateful day, the girls would never make it to their activities. 

Charley would never complete the Master’s degree she’d been working on. 

In fact, that day Charley would not even make it into the family home.

She was met in the driveway by Bob. Upon exiting her car, her estranged husband shot her.

The couple’s 13-year-old daughter saw the entire thing.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley at her desk at school

Adrianna watched her dad kill her mom right in front of her.

Right near the garage of their family home.

Facebook; Charley smiles in the above photo with one of her daughters

Luckily, Adrianna was able to flee to a nearby neighbor’s house before things got worse for her.

Her younger triplet sisters were still inside the house.

They had no idea about what had just happened. They were unaware of what had just occurred in the driveway of their own home.

Facebook; Charley’s daughters are pictured above, smiling together

Bob entered the home and found the triplets Patricia, Cadence, and Katherine.

He demanded his daughters lay face down in a room in the house. This is where he began his shooting spree.

Facebook; pictured above are Charley’s daughters in Central Park while on a family vacation to New York City

Each girl was shot multiple times, as they lay next to one another on the floor, until Bob decided they had died.

After shooting his triplet daughters, Bob took things one step further.

He began to pour gasoline all throughout the home.

He then set the entire house on fire.

However, what Bob didn’t realize was that two of his daughters were still alive, even after he brutally shot them.

Facebook; pictured above Charley smiles for the photo 

Two of the girls, Katherine and Patricia, were able to escape the house despite their debilitating injuries.

Unfortunately, they had to leave one sister behind. That was Cadence.

While exiting the house the two surviving girls were met by authorities.

Facebook; pictured above are three of Charley’s daughters sitting on a dock

Adrianna had called for help from their neighbor’s home and police had rushed to the scene.

Neighbors told police that they had heard explosions while the home was going up in flames.

Upon arriving at the scene of the crime, authorities initially thought they had an active shooter on the scene.

This was due to what the neighbors had said about hearing several explosions going off.

Nevertheless, they ran into the burning home trying desperately to locate any survivors. Sadly, they could not find any.

Facebook; pictured above is a picture of Charley sitting outside her school

As soon as they got to the family home, they found Charley’s body right there in the driveway.

Twitter; Charley smiles with a friend in the above photo

Upon further investigation, they found one of the triplets who had been shot.

However, many wondered where Bob was.

Once authorities entered the burning house and approached the back porch, they located Bob.

He was at the back of the family home.

Facebook; pictured above are Charley’s triplet daughters

He was no longer a threat. He had died from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Facebook; pictured above is a selfie Charley took of herself

All during this time, Charley’s parents and her brother arrived on the scene.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley at Christmas in a festive sweater

They had no idea what they were about to walk into.

Facebook; pictured above are Charley’s daughters fishing off a dock

They had driven down from New York with all of their belongings.

They were planning to move to Alabama to be closer to their daughter and grandchildren.

The day of the shooting was the day they were set to arrive and start a new chapter of their lives.

It was supposed to be a happy day for Charley and her daughters.

Facebook; pictured above are Charley’s triplet daughters at gymnastics

Authorities sadly had to share the horrifying news with Charley’s parents and brother that their daughter, and his sister, had died.

Facebook; pictured above are Charley’s four young daughters

In addition, one of their three young granddaughters had also died at the hands of their father. Yet, there was a silver lining.

Facebook; pictured above are Charley’s four young daughters dressed up as princesses

The two triplets who made it out of the house were still alive, despite being shot repeatedly by their father and left for dead after the house went up in flames.

Facebook; pictured above is Charley with her parents

Both of the surviving girls were able to escape the house by “the grace of God” many in the community are saying.

They have had to remain extremely strong both physically and mentally during the aftermath of the shooting though. Their lives will never be the same. Each has undergone multiple surgeries. One of the girls, who has a bullet lodged in very closely to her spine, still has multiple surgeries ahead of her.

Physically, the girls will hopefully recover. Mentally, they will never be the same. One of the remaining daughters saw her father shoot her mother, and two of the triplets were shot and watched their father kill one of their sisters. The girls are mentally struggling to come to grips with the tragedy.

Many in the community cannot believe what happened either. Friends describe Bob and Charley as a very happy couple. They both were always extremely involved in the lives of their four children. Another friend pointed out that you truly never know what goes on behind closed doors. Sadly, she was right. No one would have guessed that Bob had a drug problem, or that the family had a history of domestic violence.

Twitter; pictured above is the aftermath of the family home after Bob set it on fire

Authorities have called this murder – suicide the worst tragedy they’ve experienced in 28 years. Many believe that Bob had been using drugs during the time of the murders.

Facebook; pictured above are Charley’s daughters with a gymnastics awar

If You Liked This Article, You Might Like These Other Picks On Chip Chick

We write these stories because it’s important to bring awareness to situations like these and it’s important for the voices of the victims to be heard. If you want to keep reading additional stories like this, please see the other stories from us below.

Chip Chick: The Murder & Disappearance Of Carla Stefaniak, A Pretty Young Woman Last Seen Celebrating Her Birthday In Cost Rica

Chip Chick: Girls Hide In The Bathroom As Their Mom & Sister Are Killed In Cold Blood

Chip Chick: This Teen Mom Ran Her Baby Over With A Car & This Teen Mom Lied That Her Baby Was Kidnapped, Then Put Her Dead Body In A Diaper Box

Chip Chick: Mom Gets 120 Years In Jail For Murdering Her Kids & You Won’t Believe Why She Did It

Chip Chick: This 2 Year Old Was Left To Die By His Dad In A Car Wreck & You Will Not Believe The Horrific & Heartbreaking Details

Nightmare Before Christmas: Mom Shoots Ex Husband’s Girlfriend In Front Of Her Toddler Twins As They Decorate The Tree