Here are the ingredients you are going to need to get started on making Kourtney’s chocolate chip banana bread:
– 4 organic overripe bananas
– 1 cup organic coconut sugar
– 1/4 cup melted organic coconut oil
– 1 3/4 cups organic blanched almond flour
– 1/2 cup organic tapioca flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain salt
– 4 large organic eggs
– 3/4 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (can substitute nuts of your choice)
This recipe makes 1 loaf of banana bread, which is also gluten-free. It takes around 50 to 60 minutes to bake, so the total time it will take you to make this is 55-65 minutes.
Here are your instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in another.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry mix bowl and mix together.
4. Fold in your choice of chocolate chips or nuts.
5. Pour the batter into a medium loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Let me know if you try this and what you think!
You can check out the original recipe posted on Kourtney’s website Poosh here!
Bre is a female millennial go getter residing in New York. One part entrepreneur, one part geek, she obtained her degree in Textile/Surface Design from The Fashion Institute of Technology.
She has held some exciting roles in both fashion as a designer working for brands like Victoria’s Secret and Henri Bendel, as well as in ad tech working for publishers like Ziff Davis.
Today she operates Chip Chick Media which reaches millions of women each month.
Bre is passionate about teaching women how to build a business and be an entrepreneur, in addition to keeping her readers informed of the latest technology trends and exciting products to improve their lifestyles.
You can send Bre a message here.