Teacher Goes Viral For Sharing Some Truly Terrible Texts She Got From A Parent
I really don’t know who honestly thinks teaching children is easy, but it’s not me. It’s one challenging profession, especially given that many teachers now have to do their jobs from behind a computer screen as opposed to in-person.
Add in the fact that you have to deal with parents like the one I’m about to show you below, and nobody should ever be saying it’s a simple job to do.
These texts one teacher named Ms. Jackson got from a mom and parent of a student are truly terrible, and I can’t believe she kept her cool throughout all of this.
The nightmare of a mom kicks things off by slamming Ms. Jackson over her daughter failing basically every course besides science and math.
Imgur; pictured above is the first text sent by this parent
- Tori Spelling Talks About Internet Trolls Bullying Her Over How She Looked While She Was On Beverly Hills, 90210
- Steve Irwin’s Daughter Bindi Irwin Is Expecting Her First Child
- Khloé Kardashian Speaks Up After The Internet Got Upset About Kim’s 40th Birthday Bash
- The “Benadryl Challenge” Killed One TikTok Teen And Now The FDA Is Issuing Warnings About It
- Hilaria Baldwin Broke Her Ankle After A Car Sped Past Her While She Was Out For A Run