Jennifer Kesse Was Taken 15 Years Ago While On Her Way To Work And Now It Seems Her Cold Case Is Close To Finally Being Solved
24-year-old Jennifer Kesse was abducted from Orlando, Florida, on January 24th, 2006, while she was on her way to work that morning.
Jennifer had graduated 3 years before she went missing from the University of Central Florida after completing her degree in finance.
She then got a job working at a timeshare resort company called Westgate Resorts, in Ocoee. She was intelligent, well-liked, and hard working. Jennifer moved up quickly in her job and then decided she would invest in a condo for herself.
Her parents helped her pick out the perfect one, and it was situated in a complex that was largely unoccupied while it was still being built.
Jennifer was one of the first and only residents, and her family later recalled her being nervous in the complex, as there were a lot of men around completing the work on the buildings.
The men would obviously stop their work to watch her walk by, with some even daring to make catcalls at her. It’s easy to see why this behavior made her uneasy.
Facebook; pictured above is Jennifer
- She Vanished Shortly After She Moved To San Francisco For College And Was Last Seen Near The Golden Gate Bridge
- 23-Year-Old Visits Her Ex-Boyfriend In Dallas And Vanishes After Going Out On The Town Alone
- Spooky And Spectacular Halloween Nail Art You Can Order On Etsy
- She Vanished After Going Out For A Run In Her Small Town And Was Found Dead In A Corn Field A Month Later
- 3 Weeks Before She Graduated College, Her Roommate Found Her Lying Facedown On Her Bloody Bed