in

Mom Issues Heartbreaking Warning After Her Toddler Swallows A Button Battery And Dies

Johnathan Huff, affectionately nicknamed “Nugget” by his loved ones, lived in Greensboro, North Carolina, along with his family.

This sweet little toddler’s parents are no strangers to dealing with disasters and health problems. Johnathan’s dad AJ is a paramedic, and his mom Jackie is a physician assistant.

Just last month, Johnathan started showing some worrying symptoms; he was getting nose bleeds and he had a temperature.

It all started on December 16th, after Johnathan got dropped off at his daycare.

Facebook; Johnathan is pictured above

Sign up for Chip Chick’s newsletter and get stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.

1 of 2

Single Mom Goes Up In Flames After Applying Hand Sanitizer: Now She’s Suffering From Severe Burns To Her Face And Body

Her Husband Tricked Her “Into Taking In His Love Child” And Now She’s Telling The Internet She Doesn’t Know What To Do With This Mess