in

Mom Pushing For Edibles To Come In Different Packaging After Her Daughter Ate One Thinking It Was Candy And Almost Died

A few hours after the incident in the pool, Morgan is hanging out when one of the friends staying in the guest room they usually are in announces to Morgan they think her daughter ate an edible.

“I ran inside and calmly picked her up and moved her from the ground to the couch,” Morgan said.

“She couldn’t open her eyes, she was completely non-responsive and when I laid her down she kind of braced herself like she felt like she was falling.”

Morgan screamed for her mother-in-law to dial 911 and get help, and then her daughter started seizing.

She scooped her up in her arms and raced outside, hoping the ambulance would arrive quickly.

Morgan’s daughter ended up spending the whole night in the hospital, and there really wasn’t much that could be done for her.

“All they could do was monitor her and give her fluids. I was up all night with my husband watching those machines,” Morgan continued.

“Her breaths per minute would drop to single digits at times, her heart rate would shoot up to alarming levels at others.”

“It was one of the scariest moments of my life and I never want another parent to go through that. The next one may not be so lucky.”

“I want it to be abundantly clear that this other Parent did something that ANYONE could do, and we all have done.”

“This is not about them, trust me when I say, they have suffered enough. No one was arrested, DCF cleared the case in 3 minutes and was shocked at the picture of the candy.”

2 of 3