A Couple Lost Their Three Beloved Dogs, All In One Night, After Someone Poisoned Them With Antifreeze

“These were not just ‘dogs’ to them,” wrote Gimeno, “These were their babies.”

The community has banded together to support both Rachel and Jake, with the GoFundMe nearing its goal of seven thousand and five hundred dollars.

“Had the honor of meeting all three that night at A-Vets and was sweet little Hugo’s nurse. Such a terrible tragedy to happen, especially to some of the kindest people I have ever had come in. I am so sorry for the loss of your fur babies,” wrote Brianna Ashcraft, who donated twenty-five dollars.

“I am so sorry for your loss. Takes a sick person to do something like this,” wrote Terri Crabb, who also donated twenty-five dollars.

“I don’t know you folks, but I just can’t imagine the heartache you are going through. I’m so sorry for your loss,” added Shawn Burns, who donated fifty dollars.

If you would like to support Rachel and Jake as they recover from this horrific loss, you can visit the GoFundMe link here.

2 of 2