After A Mom And Her Son Accidentally Ingested A Deadly Mushroom, Doctors Were Able To Use An Experimental Drug To Miraculously Save Both Of Their Lives

Doctors used an experimental drug called Legalon that was flown in from Philadelphia to help save their lives.

The U.S Food and Drug Administration has not yet approved Legalon, so it can only be used when no other treatment options are available.

While Kai made a full recovery after taking the drug, Kam still needed a liver transplant. She is currently recovering from the ordeal at Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital.

Kai translated for his mother during the press conference. She issued a warning to those who might try to eat plants from the wilderness.

“Be careful what you find in the woods, especially mushrooms. It’s safer to purchase them from local supermarkets and stores,” she said.

Let this be a lesson to all. Do not eat strange plants!

If true crime defines your free time, this is for you: join Chip Chick’s True Crime Tribe

This 25-Year-Old Woman Was Supposed To Be Traveling In A Tractor-Trailer With Her Friend: But, The Truck Crashed, The Driver Died, And She Was Never Found At The Scene

Her Teen Sisters Followed Her Husband To A Client Meeting Because They Thought He Was Cheating, But She Did Not Even Hear Them Out And Just Made Them Hop On The First Flight Home

Her Husband Is Mad She Fed His Kids Takeout After He Never Cooked The Kids Dinner And Left Them Home With Her While He Knew She Was Working

She Told Her Sister Not To Have Another Baby Because Her Boyfriend Already Does Not Do Anything For The First One

In 1986, This 7-Month-Old Was Kidnapped From His Crib In Colorado, And His Family Believes That His Father’s Mistress Could Have Taken Him

Loaded Baked Potato Soup Is A Great Recipe To Try When The Temperature Starts To Really Drop

From “Bimbo” To Businesswoman: How Paris Hilton Contradicted Tabloids To Build An Empire And Focus Her Platform On Philanthropy

2 of 2