In 2018, She Disappeared Without A Trace, After Calling Her Daughter In Tears To Say She Couldn’t Babysit For Her

Ambyr assumed her mother would head to bed after getting off the phone. But instead, that was sadly the last time the mother and daughter would ever speak to each other.

The following day, Ambyr had to leave for work at 3:00 a.m– she was a 911 dispatcher. And since she could not get anyone to cover the twelve-hour shift, her fiancé, Jesse, took off work to watch their two children.

But, at 6:00 a.m., half asleep, Jesse and his kids were shocked by a knock at the door. Terri’s husband, Delbert, had arrived and claimed he would watch the kids since Terri had canceled.

Jesse was completely caught off guard. After all, Terri and Delbert normally call ahead of time to let him and Ambyr know about any plan changes. Plus, since Jesse had already taken off work, he told Delbert that no help was really needed.

Still, Delbert reportedly seemed reluctant to hit the road. In fact, Delbert claimed that since he had already made the twenty-five-minute drive, he might as well hang out for a bit.

So, Delbert remained at Ambyr and Jesse’s home until about 11:00 a.m. before visiting a local marijuana dispensary. Then, once Delbert returned, he helped Jesse fix a fence before finally heading back to Lochbuie, Colorado, at 1:30 p.m.

Ambyr eventually got home later that afternoon and was filled in about the odd afternoon Jesse had spent with Delbert. She agreed that the situation was a bit bizarre and out of the ordinary for her mother and stepfather. But, she wrote off the incident and put it behind her.

Well, that was until Delbert called Ambyr at about 8:00 p.m. that evening and informed her that her mother had gone missing.

Delbert claimed that Terri had been sleeping in bed when he left for Ambyr’s house at about 5:00 a.m. Then, once he got home that afternoon, Delbert reportedly found Terri’s cell phone, keys, wallet, and cigarettes left behind on the kitchen counter. Terri’s car was also in the driveway, but she was nowhere to be found.

So, Delbert allegedly drove throughout Lochbuie looking for Terri and, when he did not find her, went to the Lochbuie Police Department to report her missing at about 6:00 p.m. But Ambyr immediately knew something was up.

First of all, she had no clue why Delbert would wait until two hours after filing a missing person report to contact her. Terri had just moved to Colorado only a few years prior and did not have a large group of friends.

2 of 5