He Overdosed On Caffeine, Consuming Twice The Recommended Limit Just To See What Would Happen, And Had The Worst Day Of His Life

atiger - - illustrative purposes only, not the actual person

Caffeine consumption is a very talked-about health topic right now, especially after a young woman tragically passed away after drinking Panera’s charged lemonade with a heart condition.

More and more energy drinks seem to be coming out each year, and it’s pretty wild to think about how much caffeine people can drink in a week.

One TikTok creator recently went viral after he decided to consume 800mg of caffeine, which is twice the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) recommended daily amount. Why did he do it? Well, to see what would happen.

Mino (@sigma_mino) decided to consume 800mg of caffeine all at once and documented his video, which was posted in September.

The FDA has stated that 400mg is a standard amount of caffeine that, if consumed daily, should have no negative effects. However, everyone reacts to caffeine differently and should be mindful of how much they consume, especially if they have a health condition.

“What would happen if you overdosed on caffeine?” asks Mino at the beginning of his video.

“Well, me too. Today, I took 800 milligrams of caffeine, and it was the worst day of my life.”

The video then hard cuts to Mino consuming some form of highly concentrated caffeinated powder, which appears to be a pre-workout drink powder.

He pours two scoops of the powder, equal to 800mg of caffeine, directly into his mouth and washes it down with water.

atiger – – illustrative purposes only, not the actual person

Sign up for Chip Chick’s newsletter and get stories like this delivered to your inbox.

1 of 3