A 93-Year-Old Woman Died After Being Served Dishwashing Liquid In A California Senior-Living Facility, And Her Death Is Being Investigated

And upon arrival at the hospital, Maria said her mother was found to have “severe blistering of her mouth and throat and esophagus.”

Gertrude had apparently ingested a protein-eating alkaline cleaning solution.

Atria Hillsdale has revealed that the employees involved have been suspended pending the completion of the facility’s own internal investigation.

“The safety and well-being of our residents remain our top priorities at all times,” they added.

SMPD has also asked any witnesses or bearers of additional information to contact Sergeant Detective Paul Pak at (650) 522-7660. Anonymous tips can be submitted by visiting the link here or calling (650) 522-7676.

If true crime defines your free time, this is for you: join Chip Chick’s True Crime Tribe.

He’s Refusing To Help Pay For His Daughter’s College Tuition Until She Tries To Form A Bond With His New Wife And Son

This Small-Town Pageant Queen Teen Had Dreams Of Becoming A Dancer, But She Was Fatally Stabbed 15 Times Shortly After Moving To The Big City In 1994

She’s Pretty Positive Her Sister’s Wedding Got Canceled Over What She Did At The Rehearsal Dinner And Her Sister Is Currently Sitting In Jail

She Told Her Dad There’s No Way She’s Signing The New Trust Fund Agreement He Put Together, And Then She Accused The Woman He’s In A Relationship With Of Being A Gold Digger

She Never Let Her Mom Know That She Got A Full Ride To Attend College, And Now That Her Mom Found Out, She’s Beside Herself

She And Her Husband Kept Canceling Her Stepdaughter’s Visits To Take Care Of Their New Baby, So Now Her Stepdaughter Wants Their Visitation Rights Taken Away

2 of 2