If you don’t want to starve until the Easter dinner is ready, prepare these ham, egg, and cheese sliders for breakfast on Sunday morning. You can even make them ahead of time.
Who can resist a mound of fluffy eggs, slices of savory ham, and lightly toasted, buttery bread?
TikToker Leanna Iaming (@lifebyleanna) is sharing her recipe for these Easter breakfast sliders, and we can already tell that they come together fast and are ideal for a large group.
Read on for the recipe to see how wonderfully easy they are.
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 24 thin slices of ham
- 8 ounces of sliced Colby Jack cheese
- 12 sliced dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of everything bagel seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
Sign up for Chip Chick’s newsletter and get stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.