22-Year-Old Terrace House Star Took Her Own Life After Being Cyberbullied And Now Japan Is Looking To Write Laws Around Online Hate
Hana Kimura was a 22-year-old professional wrestler who also appeared on the show Terrace House: Tokyo.
It’s an unscripted show where several singles live in the same house together, and Hana joined the show in September of 2019.
If you haven’t watched it, you can catch it on Netflix and it’s actually a really good show.
Hana was widely criticized online for some of the things she said and did while on the TV series, but an episode that came out this March seemed to really spark the worst comments.
One of the guys in the house accidentally shrunk one of Hana’s wrestling outfits while doing his own laundry.
She got very upset about it, since these outfits are pretty expensive, and she ended up yelling at the guy.
Hana started getting aggressively cyberbullied following that, with people reaching out to her on various social media platforms to harass her.
Instagram; Hana smiles in the photo above
- Following Stassi And Kristen Getting Fired From Vanderpump Rules, Lisa Herself Released A Statement
- Myka Stauffer Issued An Instagram Apology After Receiving Backlash For Rehoming Her Adopted Toddler Son
- She’s Going Viral For How She Got Back At An Ex For Lying And The Internet Says It’s A ‘Total Gossip Girl Move’
- Dad Writes Hilarious Review Of His Little Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s The Best Thing You’ll See Today
- This Woman Who Works For Amazon Lost Her Engagement Ring In A Package And She’s Reaching Out To The Internet To Help Get It Back