Atrix 4G’s claim to fame is that it is the world’s most powerful smartphone with a 1GHz dual-core processor, high-res qHD display and it’s available with breakthrough accessories including an ultra-thin laptop dock. The 4 inch screen sports 24 bit color graphics, due to NVIDIA Tegra, which is the world’s most advanced mobile processor featuring dual core technology including 3D graphics. This Android based product is coming out swinging, packing a punch on several fronts.
- Pocket or dock it – stay connected with Motorola Laptop Dock and HD Multimedia Dock
- High performance 1 GB RAM – up to 48 GB available memory for quick access to thousands of songs, photos, and files
- Advanced fingerprint recognition reader keeps everything secure – only you can access what’s on your device
- Android 2.2 operating system with access to thousands of apps in Android Market
- Voice quality is clear even in loud environments thanks to two-microphone noise reduction technology
- Front-facing VGA video camera
- Long-lasting 1930 mAh battery
Available within the first quarter this year.