Ok January does seem so long ago at this point, that said, January’s Nerd Block box is still very relevant in March. That is because it came with some Game of Thrones Merch as well as lots of Harry Potter merch, and we’re super stoked about the new Game of Thrones season starting next month, as well as the news surrounding next Harry Potter movie. In any case, here’s what we found in January’s Box:
- Game of Thrones 6” Legacy Collection figure – The new season is just a month away and this figurine is here to hold us over in the meanwhile.
- Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows T-shirt – The iconic symbol from the last books of the series is beautifully depicted on this tee.
- Harry Potter Film Cell Bookmark – Our bookmark portrays a scene with Harry and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named in one of the last battles.
- Unreal Estate 4: Concerning Hobbits – This is an art print depicting Bag End (AKA Bilbo’ Baggins’ house) in the shire.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Crest Keychain – This keychain depicts the school’s famous crest.
- Exclusive Notebook: Your Neverending Story – This notebook is an homage to The Neverending Story. Maybe you’ll write your own never-ending story in it?
Being a full on Potterhead (Harry Potter fan in case you weren’t sure), I absolutely love all the Harry Potter goodies that were in January’s box. The quality of the items are also very good. Overall, January’s Nerd block was an awesome one.
Subscription boxes are generally very addictive, but Nerd Block is one of our favorites. That is because each month, Nerd Block serves up a dosage of geeky goods such as action figures, t-shirts and other surprises. The cost for Nerd Block Classic is $19.99 a month plus $9.50 shipping in the U.S. They also ship worldwide.