Ah, summer is basically here now that we’re into June! One of the most important things you need to focus on, aside from your tan, is making sure your drinks and snacks stay cool all day long. Whether you’re at the pool or the beach, you really need to get this cooler this summer.
Meet the Pelican™ 20QT Elite Cooler. It’s not just great for sitting poolside or laying out at the beach, you can also use it for camping trips, tailgating parties, summer concerts you plan on attending, and more!
I’ve actually seen these coolers checked on airlines I’ve flown recently, so Lauren and I were really excited to get the opportunity to test this cooler out here at Chip Chick! If people are bringing these babies on planes, they HAVE to be amazing.
Here are some of our favorite features this cooler has to offer you:
- Their innovative latches are easy to use and are sure to keep everything inside under pressure, which means things will stay colder longer!
- The rubber feet makes sure your cooler won’t slide around or scratch up your floors
- It comes with molded spaces to easily hold your drinks!
- There’s even a built in bottle opener so you don’t have to worry about dragging one around…and losing it
- The handle is comfortable and you won’t get uncomfortable carrying your cooler around
- This can even fit wine bottles inside, which we definitely love!
- It’s even certified bear proof from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee, which means nothing is getting inside
This cooler is really amazing. It can keep your drinks and snacks cold for up to two whole days, which is crazy! We left this baby outside in 90 degrees for two whole days and our drinks were still drinkable and chilled. What other cooler can do that?
It’s also guaranteed for life, which makes it absolutely worth the price in case you were on the fence about it. It’s also incredibly well made and definitely solid. You won’t have to worry about it breaking or cracking, no matter where you take it.
It’s definitely lighter weight than the competitors on the market that we have had a chance to test drive. Even full of drinks, snacks, and ice, it’s not too hard to lift and move, even if you’re a girl.
We appreciate that, because if our boyfriends aren’t handy, we don’t want to be out there struggling!
The Pelican™ 20QT Elite Cooler absolutely lives up to its name!
We got to review their Red, White, and Blue one, but it comes in a wide array of beautiful color combos. You can get your Pelican™ 20QT Elite Cooler for $149.99 here!
Chip Chick was provided with this product for free, in exchange for our honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are our own and not influenced by the company and/or its affiliates in any way.