Level Up is a monthly mystery apparel subscription from the Loot Crate family. Lvl Up wearable items are unique each months as they are not repeated in the regular Loot Crates but they do tie into the same monthly themes.
November shows the COMBAT collection:
- Wearable: Exclusive Scout Regiment Raglan T-Shirt – Join Captain Levi and the rest of the Scout Regiment with this stylish Attack on Titan inspired tee.
- Accessories: Exclusive Nuka Cola Convertible Tote – Show your love for Fallout’s finest beverage. The bag even folds into a cool Nuka Cola cap for storage.
- Accessories: Exclusive Hunger Games Mockingjay Necklace – Modeled after the same pin that Katniss wore in the first Hunger Games film.
- Socks: Exclusive Zombie Corps Socks – The dead have risen and their army is shuffling towards you!
- Socks: Vault Boy Socks – When battling mutants in the post-nuclear wasteland, you’ve gotta stay on your toes!
Verdict: This is the first LVL UP+ box we have received for review and we love it! the fact that the content is unique every month is a nice add-on for our existing Loot Crate monthly.
Level Up is a subscription service from the Loot Crate family, but this one is for geeks with style. They are 4 subscription options starting from $8.99 for the T-Shirt pack to the Wearables pack from $14.99, Socks pack and Accessories pack are also available. You can even bundle those pack for more value. Does this month’s box look stylish enough for you? Sign up for Lvl Up+ below
Get LVL UP+!